Adopting Puppies Before They Are Born
1. If you are interested in adopting a Catskill Country Australian Labradoodle puppy and have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once you've decided you'd like a puppy, the first step to adopting is filling out and submitting an application, along with a $300 deposit, securing a spot on our reservation list. This deposit is non-refundable unless there aren't enough pups in the litter in which case you have a choice to either move your deposit to another litter or be refunded.
3. Once your application and deposit are submitted, you will be contacted within 24 hours and we will notify you of your application approval and spot on the reservation list.
4. Then the hard part comes. . .waiting for the pups to be born. :) As soon as pups are born, we will send you pictures. We will update each pup's picture weekly.
5. At two weeks of age, the selection process will begin. The first person on the reservation list will have first choice. The second, second choice, etc. We do reserve the right to hold up to two puppies per litter as part of our breeding program. At this time half of your remaining balance is due ($1150).
6. At six weeks of age, we begin to make travel arrangements and the remaining balance ($1150) is due.
7. At eight weeks, pups are ready to go to their new homes. We would love for you to come and meet us and pick up your puppy here at our farm. It is also possible for us to hand deliver your puppy to you. Costs vary depending on your location. Just contact us as early as possible to make arrangements.
Adopting Puppies After They Are Born
1. If you have any questions about adopting one of our puppies, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com
2. If you are reading this, you have probably already seen a picture of the puppy of your dreams. You can click on the payment link by the picture and claim this particular puppy to be your own. At this time you will be required to pay both the deposit ($300) and the 2nd payment ($1150). When the puppy is 6 weeks old, the final payment of ($1150) will be due. You will be required to fill out an application at the time of your first payment. If for some reason your application is not accepted, any money sent, will be refunded in full.
3. We will contact you within 24 hours of choosing your pup to notify you of your acceptance.
4. At six weeks of age we begin to make travel arrangements. If any money is still owed on the pup, it is due at this time.
5. At eight weeks, pups are ready to go to their new homes. We would love for you to come and meet us and pick up your puppy here at our farm. It is also possible for us to hand deliver your puppy to you. Costs vary depending on your location. Just contact us as early as possible to make arrangements.